Re: [NTB] Highlighted HTML tags for non-HTML files

  • loro
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2008
      Bill Mosca wrote:
      >Is there a way to turn on the HTML highlighted tags without having to
      >first save the file as HTML?

      Yes, you can make NoteTab highlight tags in, for instance, txt files.

      View | Options | HTML Files . Add txt to the box labeled HTML File Extensions.

      Lotta
    • Mike Breiding
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 13, 2008
        loro wrote:

        > Bill Mosca wrote:
        > >Is there a way to turn on the HTML highlighted tags without having to
        > >first save the file as HTML?
        >
        > Yes, you can make NoteTab highlight tags in, for instance, txt files.
        >
        > View | Options | HTML Files . Add txt to the box labeled HTML File
        > Extensions.
        >
        > Lotta

        Or, you can just right-click the tab name and rename it with and .html
        extension.
        -mb
      • GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 13, 2008
          Thank you SOOOOO much, Lotta! I often wondered about this. I save a lot of txt files with information for future use on websites and wished I could use the html features within txt files. Great tip!!!

          Hugs,
          Kerry Coates in New Mexico
          http://www.network-marketing-mlm-business.com
          http://www.Amazing-Health-Products.com
          http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
          http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com/pekes-family.htm

          >Is there a way to turn on the HTML highlighted tags without having to
          >first save the file as HTML?

          Yes, you can make NoteTab highlight tags in, for instance, txt files.

          View | Options | HTML Files . Add txt to the box labeled HTML File Extensions.

          Lotta

        • Bill Mosca
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2008
            Very clever, Lotta. Thanks a bunch.

            Bill

            --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

            > Bill Mosca wrote:
            > >Is there a way to turn on the HTML highlighted tags without having to
            > >first save the file as HTML?
            >
            > Yes, you can make NoteTab highlight tags in, for instance, txt files.
            >
            > View | Options | HTML Files . Add txt to the box labeled HTML File
            Extensions.

            > Lotta

          • Bill Mosca
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 14, 2008
              Another great way to do it. Thanks, Mike.

              Bill