Re: [NTB] Digest Number 2198

  • Marc Weidenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Thanks for the input on a blank slate mode. I apologize for my lack of
      clarity.

      What I meant by blank slate is a window that as close as possible to
      just a plain slate -- no tool menu, no program name up top. I know you
      can turn off status bar, ruler and the clip bar. The goal is no visual
      clutter, or at least as little as possible.

      Thanks.

      Marc