Re: Blank slate mode?

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, marc@... wrote:

      > If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get
      a "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white
      window?

      Does notetab open and display the last document? If that is the case,
      then VIEW > Options > the "general" tab. Press the help button to see
      what each option does. maybe it's one of those...

      pat
    • ebbtidalflats
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, marc@... wrote:

        > If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get a
        "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white window?

        If you mean a blank document, then you can do this with
        the commandline. See Help (top help choice in the help menu)
        under the topic "Reference Information"-->other features
        --> Comman-line parameters.

        Starting NoteTab with a specific (blank) document will
        start you off blank, but of course, the moment you enter text
        into that document, it's not blank anymore.

        To prevent this use the /R switch, which will make the file
        READ-ONLY.

        Cheers,

        Eb