Re: [NTB] Blank slate mode?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2008
      marc@... wrote:
      > If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get a "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white window?

      Well it will have a title bar at the top, but you can under view turn
      off most of the toolbars and what not. f4 toggles the clips.

      There are many other things there.

      I think you will always have the tabs and the main menu to my knowledge.
    • Pat
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, marc@... wrote:

        > If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get
        a "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white
        window?

        Does notetab open and display the last document? If that is the case,
        then VIEW > Options > the "general" tab. Press the help button to see
        what each option does. maybe it's one of those...

        pat
      • ebbtidalflats
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, marc@... wrote:

          > If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get a
          "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white window?

          If you mean a blank document, then you can do this with
          the commandline. See Help (top help choice in the help menu)
          under the topic "Reference Information"-->other features
          --> Comman-line parameters.

          Starting NoteTab with a specific (blank) document will
          start you off blank, but of course, the moment you enter text
          into that document, it's not blank anymore.

          To prevent this use the /R switch, which will make the file
          READ-ONLY.

          Cheers,

          Eb