Blank slate mode?

  • marc@disquiet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2008
      If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get a "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white window?
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2008
        marc@... wrote:
        > If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get a "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white window?

        Well it will have a title bar at the top, but you can under view turn
        off most of the toolbars and what not. f4 toggles the clips.

        There are many other things there.

        I think you will always have the tabs and the main menu to my knowledge.
      • Pat
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, marc@... wrote:

          > If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get
          a "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white
          window?

          Does notetab open and display the last document? If that is the case,
          then VIEW > Options > the "general" tab. Press the help button to see
          what each option does. maybe it's one of those...

          pat
        • ebbtidalflats
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
            --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, marc@... wrote:

            > If anyone can assist, I'd appreciateit. Is there any way to get a
            "blank slate" mode, so the Notetab interface is just a blank white window?

            If you mean a blank document, then you can do this with
            the commandline. See Help (top help choice in the help menu)
            under the topic "Reference Information"-->other features
            --> Comman-line parameters.

            Starting NoteTab with a specific (blank) document will
            start you off blank, but of course, the moment you enter text
            into that document, it's not blank anymore.

            To prevent this use the /R switch, which will make the file
            READ-ONLY.

            Cheers,

            Eb