RE-Learning & AS3 help - maybe?

  • Evelyn Lee Barney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      I'm just getting back into NoteTabPro after a couple of years of just
      using it to slap info on that I wasn't sure what else to do with. Has
      anyone compiled a clip library for ActionScript 3?

      I used to beg the sorely missed Jody into doing such projects for me.
      He was always amazingly kind and helpful, though we disagreed about
      almost everything other than "NoteTab Rocks." (My GOODNESS you should
      have seen some of the heated e's that shot back and forth between us
      back channel - and the firestorm always ended the same way - with the
      speakers interchangeable: "You're not really mad are you?" "Nah -
      life's to short" )

      Oh well, sorry for the digression. I just can't think about NT clips
      without thinking of Jody.

      AS3 anyone?

      Ev

      PS: I don't really know how to make clip libraries myself. This may be
      a good time to learn if no one has done this one. But, where to start?
      I'm not much of a programmer.