Re: [NTB] Split Screen

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
      I use it all the time. Look under Document > Second Window. You can
      also add the icon to the toolbar. That's what I do so it's just one
      click away. :)

      --- bruce.somers@... wrote:

      > I'm convinced that I had edited two documents next to one another,
      > using a split screen. I can't find the corresponding item on the
      > menu bar or anything about split screens in the Help.
      >
      > Can anyone help? Have I made this up?
      >
      > Bruce

      > The NoteTab Off Topic List:
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • bruce.somers@web.de
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
        Thanks Jeff and Sisterscape. That's what I was looking for. The only thing I had to do is set the document lines to wrap from an earlier position, to keep them on-screen.

        Bruce