Split Screen

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4 5:57 AM
      I'm convinced that I had edited two documents next to one another, using a split screen. I can't find the corresponding item on the menu bar or anything about split screens in the Help.

      Can anyone help? Have I made this up?

      Bruce
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4 6:10 AM
        bruce.somers@... wrote:
        > I'm convinced that I had edited two documents next to one another, using a split screen. I can't find the corresponding item on the menu bar or anything about split screens in the Help.
        >
        > Can anyone help? Have I made this up?
        >
        > Bruce

        Top Menu DOCUMENT>Second Window option

        OR SHIFT+CTRL+W to turn it on and off, there have to be at least two
        docs open to use this feature.

        Jeff
      • sisterscape
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4 7:14 AM
          I use it all the time. Look under Document > Second Window. You can
          also add the icon to the toolbar. That's what I do so it's just one
          click away. :)

          --- bruce.somers@... wrote:

          > I'm convinced that I had edited two documents next to one another,
          > using a split screen. I can't find the corresponding item on the
          > menu bar or anything about split screens in the Help.
          >
          > Can anyone help? Have I made this up?
          >
          > Bruce

          > The NoteTab Off Topic List:
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
        • bruce.somers@web.de
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4 12:43 PM
            Thanks Jeff and Sisterscape. That's what I was looking for. The only thing I had to do is set the document lines to wrap from an earlier position, to keep them on-screen.

            Bruce