cannot copy and paste from notetab!!

  • Larry Hayden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
      clipboard must be disabled or something??

      I need to be able to copy and paste!

      Help

      Larry
    • lm_hamilton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
        Larry,

        NoteTab does not let the user copy the identical information that is
        already on the clipboard. Copy something different and then you can
        copy the desired information.

        Larry Hamilton

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Hayden" <larry12468@...> wrote:

        > clipboard must be disabled or something??
        >
        > I need to be able to copy and paste!
        >
        > Help
        >
        > Larry

      • GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
          Not that this has anything to do with anything because I don't know if it effects NoteTab or not.......
          When I got a new computer several years ago I was not able to right click and copy and paste anything inside a browser -- from websites -- My computer geeky friend told me it was because I had a shortcut to Windows NotePad on my desktop. I don't think I had NoteTab at that time, so I don't know if it effected NoteTab or not. So I deleted the shortcut to Windows NotePad and everything worked fine...............just for future reference or anything you might find this information useful for...... :-)

          Hugs,
          Kerry Coates in New Mexico
          http://www.network-marketing-mlm-business.com
          http://www.Amazing-Health-Products.com