NoteTab Pro 5.5 under Win95

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I wanted to verify if NoteTab 5.5 still works under Windows 95, but my
      old test machine just died on me. Is anyone successfully running the
      latest NoteTab version under Win95?

      Happy New Year to you all!

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • tuttle.grey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I wanted to verify if NoteTab 5.5 still works under Windows 95, but
        my
        > old test machine just died on me. Is anyone successfully running the
        > latest NoteTab version under Win95?

        It's not what you asked, but just in case it helps: I'm running 5.5
        under Windows 98SE.