Re: Export outline to individual text files

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <flookburgh@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > Can anyone please tell me how to export an outline to individual text
      > files.

      With a clip.

      You can use the "Outline topics to HTML" clip in the default Utilities
      library as a template.

      Give a hollar on the clips forum if you need more help.

      John
    • David Greenhalgh
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
        Thanks. I have used this clip but it means then having to remove all the
        html markings which cannot I don't think be done in a batch.
        David

      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "David Greenhalgh" <flookburgh@...> wrote:

          > Thanks. I have used this clip but it means then having to remove
          > all the html markings which cannot I don't think be done in a
          > batch. David

          Yes it could, but try this one:

          Please post any followup questions on the clips list.

          Regards,
          Sheri
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
            Many thanks I've solved the problem now.