Export outline to individual text files

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2007
      Hello,
      Can anyone please tell me how to export an outline to individual text
      files.
      Thankyou,
      DaveG
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2007
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <flookburgh@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > Can anyone please tell me how to export an outline to individual text
        > files.

        With a clip.

        You can use the "Outline topics to HTML" clip in the default Utilities
        library as a template.

        Give a hollar on the clips forum if you need more help.

        John
      • David Greenhalgh
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
          Thanks. I have used this clip but it means then having to remove all the
          html markings which cannot I don't think be done in a batch.
          David

        • Sheri
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
            --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "David Greenhalgh" <flookburgh@...> wrote:

            > Thanks. I have used this clip but it means then having to remove
            > all the html markings which cannot I don't think be done in a
            > batch. David

            Yes it could, but try this one:

            Please post any followup questions on the clips list.

            Regards,
            Sheri
          • Dave
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
              Many thanks I've solved the problem now.