Re: [NTB] PDF files

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 20, 2007
      What I was describing was indeed essentially one way.

      I wouldn't ever use PDF as a way of storing information, so I'd be
      extracting the information and putting it somewhere else - Excel, a
      database, Word, or a simple text file.

      Then when I want to create a new PDF file, I simply use the CutePDF
      freeware. This installs as a printer in your PC and allows your to create
      PDFs from anything you can print. It's a great little program.

      Regards, Dave S

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 20, 2007
        Thanks Dave. It's only this one list that's in PDF format, and I understand what you're saying about storing data in that format. I've solved the problem, and since it's off-topic, won't prolong the discussion on this list.

        Thanks again.

        Matt