Re: [NTB] UTf-8 in Notetab

  • loro
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 15, 2007
      José Mariz wrote:
      >Does Notetab has the possibility of saving files in utf-8?

      No. I think the best it can do is to preserve the encoding in already
      existing Unicode files, but if you type some funky characters and
      save I think you are BSODed. This isn't totally clear to me, but
      Notetab does not support Unicode in the way one usually means. It has
      its ways to work around the problem though...

      Lotta