UTf-8 in Notetab

  • José Mariz
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 14, 2007
      Does Notetab has the possibility of saving files in utf-8?

      I wasn’t able to fins anything about this.

      Thanks

      José Mariz

      Av. Elias Garcia 78-4º

      1050-100 LISBOA

      21 797 23 40

      96 364 94 86

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      9:15

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      9:15

    • loro
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 15, 2007
        José Mariz wrote:
        >Does Notetab has the possibility of saving files in utf-8?

        No. I think the best it can do is to preserve the encoding in already
        existing Unicode files, but if you type some funky characters and
        save I think you are BSODed. This isn't totally clear to me, but
        Notetab does not support Unicode in the way one usually means. It has
        its ways to work around the problem though...

        Lotta