  • Matt Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      I've installed both NoteTab Lite and Pro. And designated it as a substitute for Notepad. Why doesn't icon for a .TXT file change to the Swiss flag?

      Thanks.

      Matt Clark

    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Matt Clark wrote:
        > I've installed both NoteTab Lite and Pro. And designated
        it as a substitute for Notepad. Why doesn't icon for a .TXT
        file change to the Swiss flag?

        > Thanks.
        >
        > Matt Clark

        Matt,

        I can control that in NoteTab by going to 'View > Options >
        Associations' and adding txt to the list of associated extensions. May
        solve your problem.

        ºvº SL-12-14 -created- 2007.12.02 - 15.00.42

        *SPEED WAS HIGH*
        *WEATHER WAS HOT*
        *TIRES WERE THIN*
        *X MARKS THE SPOT*