Re: [NTB] fonts

  • Matt Clark
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
      Many thanks.

      Matt
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: hsavage
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] fonts

      Matt Clark wrote:
      > I'm sorry to ask such dumb questions, but how do I
      > set a font size permanently in NoteTab Pro? I go to
      > Documents|Options and set a font type and size yet get
      > the old default font when I call the program up.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Matt Clark

      Matt,

      Do you have the latest upgrade, ver 5.5? If not, you should probably
      upgrade.

      There are 2 ways to set fonts, the first is 'Document > Font > Change
      Font'. This, as Lotta points out, will govern only the currently
      focused file.

      The second way is way is' View > Options > Document > Font'. This will
      cover future documents.

      I just went thru both these, the font is changed and after a NoteTab
      shutdown the files reload with the new changed font.

      As a last resort you can shutdown NoteTab and delete 'NotePro.fpr' in
      NoteTab's main folder, this contains font info for all previously opened
      files and if the .fpr file is deleted the files will be reloaded upon
      next opening using the options set in method number 2.

      ºvº SL-11-145 -created- 2007.11.19 - 00.00.54

      Newspaper HeadLine...
      "Survivor of Siamese Twins Joins Parents"
      ¤ ø ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...