Re: Did it AGAIN!

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 18, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "ken winston caine" <naturedoc@...> wrote:

      > That's discouraging, Sheri.
      >
      > Am more and more inclined to believe that the problem is an
      > unreliable drive. MAY exchange it. But whatta hassle.

      My troubles were always pronounced with a message of "Delayed Write
      Failure". And I was configured for quick disconnect too.

      There's a newer type of external drive enclosure you can get now that
      hangs direcly off a network/router (so could be accessible to desktop
      and laptop.) Possibly a more reliable solution.

      > kwc
      >
      > P.S. "SilverMoonWoman" is really a nice email address/screen
      > name. The moon itself is such a powerful (and emotional) image
      > for us. Used it all through a novel once, 22 years ago.

      Thanks -- naturedoc sounds pretty nice too. :)

      Regards,
      Sheri