Library

  • Matt Clark
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2007
      I just installed NoteTab Pro. How do I get rid of the library bar on the left side of the screen?

      Matt Clark

    • John Wallace
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2007
        Click the tab at the bottom for it again.

        John Wallace
        Pontiac Power RULES !!!
        www.wallaceracing.com

        _____

        I just installed NoteTab Pro. How do I get rid of the library bar on the left side of the screen?

        Matt Clark

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2007
          On 16 Nov 07 16:57 "Matt Clark" <mattclark@...> said:
          > I just installed NoteTab Pro. How do I get rid of the library bar on
          > the left side of the screen?

          Hit F4!

          Greg
        • Matt Clark
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2007
            Sorry, but I don't know exactly what you mean.

            Matt

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2007
              Aha. I now recall that's what I had to do years ago when I installed NoteTab Lite. Many thanks.

              Matt
              > I just installed NoteTab Pro. How do I get rid of the library bar on
              > the left side of the screen?

              Hit F4!

              Greg

            • Greg Chapman
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 16, 2007
                Hi Matt,

                On 16 Nov 07 17:24 "Matt Clark" <mattclark@...> said:
                > Sorry, but I don't know exactly what you mean.

                John assumes you have the Libraries Bar visible (Menu: View >
                Libraries Bar). The menu alternative to F4 is Tools > Clipbook > Open
                Clipbook.

                Greg
              • Matt Clark
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 16, 2007
                  John assumes you have the Libraries Bar visible (Menu: View >
                  Libraries Bar). The menu alternative to F4 is Tools > Clipbook > Open
                  Clipbook.

                  I had gone to View>Libraries Bar and unchecked it, but I still had the libraries on the left side. Hitting F4 did the trick. Thanks.

                  Matt