Re: [NTB] NoteTab on Vista - workaround for settings

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      Interviewed by CNN on 31/10/2007 10:27, Ed told the world:
      > I installed NoteTab 4.95 on a new Vista machine. The main problem for
      > me is that I was unable to save my settings. I tried changing
      > permissions on NoteTab.ini without luck.

      Hmm, pre-5.0 NoteTab does not play nice with the restrictions on the
      "Program Files" tree -- it needs to have write access there. Did you try
      the new NoteTab 5.4? It should work better...

      Marcelo

      -=-=-
      Life after death? Is it like terminate and stay resident?
      * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.5