Re: [NTB] (unknown)

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 24, 2007
      Matt Clark wrote:
      > I saved a file in notetab as a txt file, but can't edit it.
      > I get a message saying the file didn't load entirely because if
      > probably contains binary characters and to use "filter binary
      > codes." But when I check that box, nothing happens--I still
      > can't
      > edit the file.
      >
      > Matt Clark

      Matt,

      Try closing the file, check "filter binary > codes", close NoteTab,
      reopen and reload the file. May need to recheck Document > Read-Only.

      ºvº SL-10-190 -created- 2007.10.24 - 16.19.19

      "And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?"
      ¤ ø ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...
    • Matt Clark
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 24, 2007
        Lotta,

        I gotcha. I was looking in the wrong Read Only place. And that was where the problem was. Thanks very much.

        Matt

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 24, 2007
          Thanks very much.

          Matt

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 2, 2007
            Many thanks.

            Matt Clark

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 14, 2007
              Does Notetab has the possibility of saving files in utf-8?

              I wasn’t able to fins anything about this.

              Thanks

              José Mariz

              Av. Elias Garcia 78-4º

              1050-100 LISBOA

              21 797 23 40

              96 364 94 86

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              9:15

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              9:15

            • loro
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 15, 2007
                José Mariz wrote:
                >Does Notetab has the possibility of saving files in utf-8?

                No. I think the best it can do is to preserve the encoding in already
                existing Unicode files, but if you type some funky characters and
                save I think you are BSODed. This isn't totally clear to me, but
                Notetab does not support Unicode in the way one usually means. It has
                its ways to work around the problem though...

                Lotta