Re: [NTB] Unable to create text file with polish characters

  • drabina1
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2007
      > Hi
      > it is either your font needs changing to ANSI font, note tab light I
      think
      > is saving acsii.
      > THANKYOU DAVE

      Why would other applications work with the same font? I am using
      Curier New and have no problems creating polish text in other text
      editors like MS Word or PitPad Pro (polish editor). Only NoteTab Light
      gives me problems and does not save the text correctly. Funny thing
      is, that it actually substitutes the characters with plain letters (no
      accents). I think normally I would see no substitutes but just
      unreadable characters.