Re: [NTB] Canadian dictionary for NoteTab ?

  • Gerard Huijing
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      tuttle.grey wrote:

      > Has anyone found a Canadian dictionary that can be installed in NoteTab?

      What you *might* be what you are looking for is WordWeb.

      WordWeb has a free and a paid version.

      The snag is, I have the paid (Pro) version and I do not know what
      exactly the free version offers, and if the choice of different English
      dictionaries is only for the Pro version.

      For more information:

      http://wordweb.info/users/

      In WWPro you can set the English locale to different English spelling
      conventions.
      Also, you can integrate WordWeb into NoteTab, and use it as a second
      spelling checker.

      Cheers,
      Gerard

      --