Learning RegExp -WAS-> [NTB] Re: macros versus script (here we go again)

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 2, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, q q <teachyes10@...> wrote:

      > thanks larry.
      > where can i find out more about regexp?
      > teach
      >
      > lm_hamilton <lmh@...> wrote:
      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, hsavage wrote:
      There is the regexp help file included with NoteTab. I believe it
      points to some other resources.

      I am sure a quick Google search will find lots of information.

      There are several good beginner's guides online. I do not have the
      link handy to one I have used. I believe I got the link from one of
      the NoteTab lists.

      Larry Hamilton