Canadian dictionary for NoteTab ?

  • tuttle.grey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Has anyone found a Canadian dictionary that can be installed in NoteTab?

      Their are open source or public domain Canadian dictionaries available
      for other uses: I installed a Canadian dictionary on my web server to
      enable e-mail spellchecking using Canadian words.
    • Gerard Huijing
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        tuttle.grey wrote:

        > Has anyone found a Canadian dictionary that can be installed in NoteTab?

        What you *might* be what you are looking for is WordWeb.

        WordWeb has a free and a paid version.

        The snag is, I have the paid (Pro) version and I do not know what
        exactly the free version offers, and if the choice of different English
        dictionaries is only for the Pro version.

        For more information:

        http://wordweb.info/users/

        In WWPro you can set the English locale to different English spelling
        conventions.
        Also, you can integrate WordWeb into NoteTab, and use it as a second
        spelling checker.

        Cheers,
        Gerard

        --