Re: [NTB] Saved installer file of NoteTab Pro 5.3, but now updated to 5.4. What to save?

  • Tuttle Grey
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2007
      On Tue, October 2, 2007 9:24 am, Eric Fookes wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > The only difference with the updates and the original full setup file is
      > that the English thesaurus and dictionary are not included. But those
      > can be downloaded any time from the NoteTab web site.
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      >
      > Eric Fookes
      > http://www.fookes.com/

      Thank you, that is very useful information.

      Have a great day Eric.
    • Corl DeLuna
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2007
        Hi,

        I'm wondering if you've encountered any problems updating to NTP 5.4?

        Any problems with previous NT clips, and or RegEx clips?

        What are the benefits you have noticed since upgrading?

        Thanks,
        Corl

      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2007
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Corl DeLuna" <corl@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm wondering if you've encountered any problems updating to NTP 5.4?
          >
          > Any problems with previous NT clips, and or RegEx clips?
          >
          > What are the benefits you have noticed since upgrading?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Corl

          Each of the updates brought improvements. Now 5.5 is out, and it
          resolves a long-standing video issue in NTP for me.

          Regards,
          Sheri