Re: "Allow Reordering" of Tabs - setting is not persistent

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 23, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

      <quote>
      In either case, the _result_ of the reordering or restacking is of
      course persistent between sessions. That's where I may not have been
      clear. Whatever sequence the tabs are in will be saved for the next
      session. It's just the "Allow Reordering" state of checked or on that
      is not persistent.</quote>

      Ahhhh, that makes everything clear. I had already been primed to point
      out, that the restacked order is persistent on my system.

      Eb