Re: [NTB] Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] Unresolved Issues of NoteTab on Wine

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
      Wow! So simple. Thanks.

      I got hung up on this advice from Joe's new book CLI for Noobies. The
      command he suggested wouldn't run without modutils:

      "If you hang around Linux people very long, whether it’s at a LUG
      meeting or in online chat, someone is going to ask what version of the
      kernel you’re running. There’s a command to tell, just in case you
      forget:

      linux~> /sbin/kernelversion"