Re[4]: Shortcut to Clip Library?

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1998
      02.09.1998 7:43 PM Lawrence R. Thomas wrote

      > Hi Kay and Ron,
      > Ctrl+SpaceBar only works when the clipbook is open.

      Sorry about that - don't hide much. Here's what I've discovered.
      When you open a library, there is no default (highlighted) clip.
      Once you highlight one, it's available for use with Ctrl+SpaceBar
      even after the library is hidden. In-Context menu selection doesn't
      change the active clip. ^!Clip doesn't change it either but you can
      use a clip like this which can be executed from the In-Context menu
      and will set an active clip for Ctrl+SpaceBar.
      ^!ShowClipbook TRUE
      ^!Keyboard Shift+F6 (the keys that get you to the clip you want active)
      ^!ShowClipbook FALSE

      ^!KeyBoard Shift+F6 Home #aa#
      highlights 2nd clip that starts with the letter A.
      ^!KeyBoard Shift+F6 End
      highlights last clip

      The clip won't work right if you execute by clicking on it because
      Shift+F6 toggles between ClipBook & document.

      --- Grandma Kay - NoteTab Tips & Clips weekly Newsletter
      notetab-tips-subscribe@...
      **new subscribers** - Important info & past issues
      http://www.bigfoot.com/~freedom9