Re: [NTB] More glitches with NoteTab in Wine

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2007
      Gave up struggling with NoteTab in Wine and once again started looking
      at other options. Currently, I'm liking Screem quite a bit. It's
      pretty easy to do markup, and I've been able to fix the few annoyances
      I ran across.

      After so many wonderful years, it's sad to say good-by to NoteTab -
      like losing a best friend. But if losing a best friend also means
      losing the evil Redmond empire, well, it's worth it. Sigh.

      http://tv.yahoo.com/