Re: FTP open document from NoteTab directly to server?

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

      > I have NoteTab Pro 5.4 and Windows 98SE.
      > ... the FTP Clipbook library ... requires you to manually
      > enter the destination directory on the server and manually enter the
      > list of files to upload.
      >
      > Here's what I think would be ideal:
      >
      > 1. Right-click on document tab, and execute a command "FTP".
      > 2. Select the destination server from a pre-configured list.
      > 3. Select the destination directory from a pre-configured list.
      > 4. Confirm or "okay" to upload the open file.
      >
      > Is this possible?

      Yes. More or less.

      Though I have answered your question, let me volunteer a
      bit of additinonal info.

      The place to get a solution for what you want is the
      clip code discussion group.

      Perhaps you can find someone there who has already solved
      your problem.

      In addition, if you live in the Houston, TX area, there
      are occasional workshops in making NoteTab Pro do more
      than it was designed for (SE NASA area).

      Cheers.

      Eb