Looking for a good hint to attach pictures

  • orkgandalf
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
      Using Notetab Std I'm trying to figure out a good hint to insert links
      to pictures in my txt files.
      Any suggestion?
      Thanks.
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
        orkgandalf wrote:
        > Using Notetab Std I'm trying to figure out a good hint to insert links
        > to pictures in my txt files.
        > Any suggestion?
        > Thanks.

        Hi,

        Yes, use the html toolbar and the use "hyperlink with image". Save as
        html file and you can use the links. Is that what you want? Are the
        pictures on-line or on your computer? Are you actually trying to have
        the picture visible, or have a link in a true text file that you can
        follow yourself when you wish to see a picture?

        If you are looking towards a webpage, then the question should go to the
        html list which I am copying.

        Don