Re: Test Environment

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 1998
      Hi David,

      You wrote the following on 12:38 AM 9/2/98 +0300:

      >>It would help if those of us on the list had a standard
      >> path(s) to use for testing which we all could have on our drives.

      ...but I'll go along with any reasonable suggestion.

      I use...

      NoteTabAppPath\Temp
      NoteTabAppPath\Test

      ...because they are easy to get to, but anywhere in NoteTab's
      folders is fine. If ^$GetAppPath$ is used and whatever folder,
      then it is easy for anybody to do a S&R to change the folder if
      need be in any clips that are sent to us.

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody
      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab/notetab.htm