NoteTab on BlackBerry devices

  • rp.2011
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      There is no software I would love to have in my BlackBerry 8830 than
      NoteTab!

      Please tell me our favorite software will be made avbl on BlackBerries
      (and the like) very soon - if not already. :)

      If not, what software that comes closest (it would a very distant
      second) to NoteTab is now available?

      Thank you!

      RP2011
    • Ray McDowell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
        If Notetab ran on blackberries (linking would be imperative) I would buy a blackberry.

        "rp.2011" <dido777@...> wrote:
        There is no software I would love to have in my BlackBerry 8830 than
        NoteTab!

        Please tell me our favorite software will be made avbl on BlackBerries
        (and the like) very soon - if not already. :)

        If not, what software that comes closest (it would a very distant
        second) to NoteTab is now available?

        Thank you!

        RP2011

        "Anything is possible in God's time, but nothing is for sure" (Luka Bloom)

        Ray McDowell
        http://www.raymondmcdowell.com

      • rp.2011
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
          I googled for "notetab blackberry" in Yahoo!

          This one, below, was the first "hit":

          notetab : The NoteTab Basic List
          <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkit2meFGuHMAxXRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE5bTBra24\
          4BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA0Y4MjNfMTExBGwDV1Mx/SIG=11vvmsba0/\
          EXP=1189276406/**http%3a//tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/> If
          Notetab ran on blackberries (linking would be imperative) I would buy a
          blackberry. ... NoteTab on BlackBerry devices. There is no software I
          would love ...
          tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab - 35k - Cached
          <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkit2meFGuHMAxnRXNyoA/SIG=16dbe1fnq/EXP=11\
          89276406/**http%3a//66.218.69.11/search/cache%3fei=UTF-8%26p=notetab%2bb\
          lackberry%26fr=yfp-t-501%26u=tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/%26w=no\
          tetab%2bblackberry%26d=SbLUqf4-Paf7%26icp=1%26.intl=us>