RE: [NTB] NoteTab Pro INI file missing

  • Bill Mosca
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
      Marcelo

      When I first started reading your reply I was a bit confused. A few years ago
      there was a Green Peace activist with the same name as me. I thought you were
      going to quote *him*. LOL

      Thank you very much! No wonder my search for NoteTab.INI turned up nothing. I
      also see other folders and files in that folder as well.

      Bill