Re: [NTB] Re: Scroll wheel anomaly

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2007
      Hi
      do a search for a program called "katmouse" your wheel will come back
      program free.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2007
        I haven't been able to scroll using my MS Intellipoint optical mouse
        in Win-XP-Pro in some time. NTP is the only app I have this problem
        with. When I scroll 'down' it scrolls up 1 line - not too useful.
        Such a great program that saves me all sorts of time and headaches in
        other ways, but this is really annoying. Too long ago, but I think it
        changed when I upgraded the mouse driver software. (I also lost the
        ability to set the ESC key as one of my 5 button functions which also
        was very useful) If I could find and old driver I would have gone back
        to it...

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:
        > do a search for a program called "katmouse" your wheel will come back
        > program free.
        > >> "the_pamur" <bmur@> said on Aug 14, 2007 13:38 -0400 (in
        > >> part):
        > > computer.
        > > 6.1)
      • Niall
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2008
          It worked for me! (Also mouse wheel not working under Win XP)

          Thanks Dave M!