Re: Scroll wheel anomaly

  • the_pamur
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, buralex@... wrote:
      > "the_pamur" <bmur@...> said on Aug 14, 2007 13:38 -0400 (in
      > part):
      > > I am running Notetab Pro 5.3 with MS Vista on a Dell notebook
      > > I just installed a MS bluetooth wireless mouse ( MS Intellipoint
      > > and seem to have lost the ability to scroll with the scroll wheel
      > > Notetab. Has anybody had a similar problem. I think that this is
      > > probably not specifically a notetab problem because I am having
      > > somewhat different scrolling problem in another program as well.
      I am
      > > hoping someone has run into it already because I am not finding
      > > help at MS or Dell. I searched in the NT groups and didn't see any
      > > recent discussions on this topic either.
      > Have a look at one of Jody's tips: (R.I.P)
      > My mouse doesn't scroll when the pointer is over the Clips, Outline
      > Headings, or Quick List. Any work-arounds?
      > <http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb/index2.htm#a212>
      > Barrett: I re-found this with your Notetab search engine
      > <http://www.google.com/custom?
      > :-)
      > Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail
      > --
      thanks Alex,
      Actually, I am having problems scrolling in the main panes. And I
      guess I don't think I should have to install a third party utility to
      get a standard feature of a new piece of hardware to work as
      intended. Either MS has to account for earlier applications (backward
      compatibility) or notetab has to update its application to keep up
      with MS.