Re: Command Parameters to run NoteTab Prom NotePro.ini, clipbooks from USB key ?

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 11, 2007
      The notetab.ini is pointing to the drive on the main PC.

      Either edit the notetab.ini on the USB drive to point to the current
      drive letter of the USB drive, or delete the notetab.ini, and start
      fresh to create a new notetab.ini.

      The shortcut's target line should point to the drive letter of the USB
      drive, followed by /USB.

      Here is what I use for my shortcut:

      G:\NoteTab5\NotePro.exe /ini=NotePro.INI /USB

      Larry Hamilton

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

      > I copied the NoteTab Pro 5.3 directories to a USB flash drive. I want
      > to run NoteTab Pro from that drive, along with my preferences
      > (NotePro.ini) and my modified clipbook libraries of HTML.clb and
      > CSS1.clb.
      >
      > How to I do this? The help file says to use command parameter /USB, but
      > I don't know where to put that. I made a shortcut to NotePro.exe on the
      > USB key, and edited the Properties of that shortcut to add the command
      > parameter /USB like so:
      >
      > "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /USB
      >
      > It doesn't work. The application on the USB key launches, but any
      > changes I make to clipbooks or to preferences (NoteTab.ini) then change
      > those files on my main hard drive. That indicates to me that it is not
      > accessing those files on the USB key.
      >
      > How and where do I use this command parameter to force everthing to be
      > done on the USB drive?

    • Tuttle Grey
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 12, 2007
        Thanks for the reply. Comments and questions in-line:

        On Sat, August 11, 2007 5:38 pm, lm_hamilton wrote:
        > The notetab.ini is pointing to the drive on the main PC.
        >
        > Either edit the notetab.ini on the USB drive to point to the current
        > drive letter of the USB drive,

        Which values should I edit in that file? Do you mean I should edit something in this
        first block of values?:

        [Application]
        MainDirectory=
        Version=5300
        UseRegistry=0
        CloseToTray=0
        DisactivateToTray=0
        IconInTray=0
        PollForNews=0
        UseProfileFolder=1
        LastNewsPoll=10/Aug/07
        LastNews=2007/07/06
        LastNewsSig=1236051467
        LastNewsDate=10/Aug/07

        > The shortcut's target line should point to the drive letter of the USB
        > drive, followed by /USB.
        >
        > Here is what I use for my shortcut:
        >
        > G:\NoteTab5\NotePro.exe /ini=NotePro.INI /USB

        Based on your advice, I tried this:

        "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /ini=NotePro.ini /USB

        When I launch NoteTab from the USB flash drive using that shortcut, it is still
        using and writing to the NotePro.ini file in the Application Data directory of my
        main system drive. NoteTab Pro is installed on that main drive, but I want this
        second copy on the USB key so I can take it with me to use on other PCs I may work
        on as a guest.

        The only reason I want a shortcut at the top-level directory of the USB flash drive
        is for convenience in launching. I could, however, drill down into the NoteTab
        installation directory on that USB flash drive and launch NoteTab by directly
        clicking NotePro.exe if that would be more successful. I want the NoteTab
        application on the USB flash drive to use the NotePro.ini file on that same USB
        flash drive, so I can take my user-defined Options with me when I work on other
        computers that don't have NoteTab.

        It seems to me that I should be able somehow to tell the NoteTab application on the
        USB flash drive to use the NotePro.ini file on that same USB flash drive. But, it
        isn't working. Even though I launch NoteTab from the USB flash drive with the new
        shortcut, any changes I make to Options result in changes to the values in the
        NotePro.ini on my main system drive rather than on the USB flash drive.

        Any other ideas I should try? Thanks for any help.

        BTW, will this still work when my USB flash drive is plugged into a computer on
        which the USB flash drive gets assigned a drive letter other than the "E:" that is
        assigned by my computer?

        > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I copied the NoteTab Pro 5.3 directories to a USB flash drive. I want
        >> to run NoteTab Pro from that drive, along with my preferences
        >> (NotePro.ini) and my modified clipbook libraries of HTML.clb and
        >> CSS1.clb.
        >>
        >> How to I do this? The help file says to use command parameter /USB, but
        >> I don't know where to put that. I made a shortcut to NotePro.exe on the
        >> USB key, and edited the Properties of that shortcut to add the command
        >> parameter /USB like so:
        >>
        >> "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /USB
        >>
        >> It doesn't work. The application on the USB key launches, but any
        >> changes I make to clipbooks or to preferences (NoteTab.ini) then change
        >> those files on my main hard drive. That indicates to me that it is not
        >> accessing those files on the USB key.
        >>
        >> How and where do I use this command parameter to force everthing to be
        >> done on the USB drive?

      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 12, 2007
          Tuttle Grey wrote:
          > Thanks for the reply. Comments and questions in-line:
          >
          > On Sat, August 11, 2007 5:38 pm, lm_hamilton wrote:
          >> The notetab.ini is pointing to the drive on the main PC.
          >>
          >> Either edit the notetab.ini on the USB drive to point to
          >> the current drive letter of the USB drive,
          >
          > Which values should I edit in that file? Do you mean I
          > should edit something in this first block of values?:
          >
          > [Application]
          > MainDirectory=
          > Version=5300
          > UseRegistry=0
          >
          >> The shortcut's target line should point to the drive letter
          >> of the USB drive, followed by /USB.
          >>
          >> Here is what I use for my shortcut:
          >>
          >> G:\NoteTab5\NotePro.exe /ini=NotePro.INI /USB
          >
          > Based on your advice, I tried this:
          >
          > "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /ini=NotePro.ini /USB
          >
          > When I launch NoteTab from the USB flash drive using that shortcut,
          > it is still using and writing to the NotePro.ini file in the
          > Application Data directory of my main system drive. NoteTab Pro is
          > installed on that main drive, but I want this second copy on the
          > USB key so I can take it with me to use on other PCs I may work
          > on as a guest.
          >
          > I want the NoteTab application on
          > the USB flash drive to use the NotePro.ini file on that same USB flash
          > drive, so I can take my user-defined Options
          >
          > It seems to me that I should be able somehow to tell the NoteTab
          > application on the USB flash drive to use the NotePro.ini file on
          > that same USB flash drive.
          >
          > Any other ideas I should try? Thanks for any help.
          >
          > BTW, will this still work when my USB flash drive is plugged into a
          > computer on which the USB flash drive gets assigned a drive letter
          > other than the "E:" that is assigned by my computer?

          I made a usb installation after following this thread. This is the path
          used in the /usb shortcut;

          "E:\Fookes\Note Tab\NotePro.exe" /usb

          I discovered the main NoteTab installation must be completely shut down,
          alternately, you can checkmark menu item 'View > Multiple Instances'.

          My testing has shown if the NoteTab main is not in memory the /usb
          install works, using it own support files.

          Additionally, if you checkmark 'Multiple Instances' the /usb install
          will use it own support files even if NoteTab main is running.

          Of course, in the clipbooks you must edit out references to clips in the
          main install. I did not have to edit the NoteTab or NoteTab Pro ini files.

          Unfortunately, the /usb switch does not compensate for USB drive letter
          changes, but, once the shortcut is altered to reflect the correct drive
          letter everything seems to work as it should.

          ºvº SL-8--1700 -created- 2007.08.12 - 11.22.55

          Bathroom Etiquette I:
          "Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet Too."
        • Tuttle Grey
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 12, 2007
            On Sun, August 12, 2007 1:56 pm, hsavage wrote:
            > Tuttle Grey wrote:
            > > Thanks for the reply. Comments and questions in-line:
            > >
            > > On Sat, August 11, 2007 5:38 pm, lm_hamilton wrote:
            > >> The notetab.ini is pointing to the drive on the main PC.
            > >>
            > >> Either edit the notetab.ini on the USB drive to point to
            > >> the current drive letter of the USB drive,
            > >
            > > Which values should I edit in that file? Do you mean I
            > > should edit something in this first block of values?:
            > >
            > > [Application]
            > > MainDirectory=
            > > Version=5300
            > > UseRegistry=0
            > >
            > >> The shortcut's target line should point to the drive letter
            > >> of the USB drive, followed by /USB.
            > >>
            > >> Here is what I use for my shortcut:
            > >>
            > >> G:\NoteTab5\NotePro.exe /ini=NotePro.INI /USB
            > >
            > > Based on your advice, I tried this:
            > >
            > > "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /ini=NotePro.ini /USB
            > >
            > > When I launch NoteTab from the USB flash drive using that shortcut,
            > > it is still using and writing to the NotePro.ini file in the
            > > Application Data directory of my main system drive. NoteTab Pro is
            > > installed on that main drive, but I want this second copy on the
            > > USB key so I can take it with me to use on other PCs I may work
            > > on as a guest.
            > >
            > > I want the NoteTab application on
            > > the USB flash drive to use the NotePro.ini file on that same USB flash
            > > drive, so I can take my user-defined Options
            > >
            > > It seems to me that I should be able somehow to tell the NoteTab
            > > application on the USB flash drive to use the NotePro.ini file on
            > > that same USB flash drive.
            > >
            > > Any other ideas I should try? Thanks for any help.
            > >
            > > BTW, will this still work when my USB flash drive is plugged into a
            > > computer on which the USB flash drive gets assigned a drive letter
            > > other than the "E:" that is assigned by my computer?
            >
            > I made a usb installation after following this thread. This is the path
            > used in the /usb shortcut;
            >
            > "E:\Fookes\Note Tab\NotePro.exe" /usb

            That's what mine looks like:
            "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /USB

            > I discovered the main NoteTab installation must be completely shut down,
            > alternately, you can checkmark menu item 'View > Multiple Instances'.

            I have Multiple Instances checked.

            > My testing has shown if the NoteTab main is not in memory the /usb
            > install works, using it own support files.

            I have launched NoteTab by double-clicking the new Shortcut that is itself on the
            USB flash drive. It still uses and alters the NotePro.ini file on the main C drive.

            > Of course, in the clipbooks you must edit out references to clips in the
            > main install. I did not have to edit the NoteTab or NoteTab Pro ini files.

            Can you please explain? What do I need to edit?

            I really only need HTML.clb, CSS1.clb, and NotePro.ini on the USB drive, as each of
            those has my own customizations and preferences. So, I want to place those three
            files onto the USB drive and make the USB NoteTab installation use those files off
            the USB. Would it help if I deleted the other files off the USB flash drive?

            > Unfortunately, the /usb switch does not compensate for USB drive letter
            > changes, but, once the shortcut is altered to reflect the correct drive
            > letter everything seems to work as it should.

            Is there any way to write the command line so that it is relative to the location of
            the shortcut, rather than an absolute reference starting from a specific drive
            letter? e.g
            " \NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /USB

            Or, is there some other way to run a command line to do what I want? The only way I
            knew was to create a Shortcut icon on the same USB flash drive where to which I had
            copied the NoteTab executable and files. Please tell me if there is a better way.

            I've never used command lines before. I have the feeling that I'm missing something
            that no one has mentioned because to everyone else it's obvious.

            Thanks for any help.
          • fw7oaks
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 12, 2007
              --- Tuttle Grey <tuttle@...> wrote:

              [snip]

              > I've never used command lines before. I have the feeling that I'm
              > missing something that no one has mentioned because to everyone
              else
              > it's obvious.

              Try putting the complete command line in "" not just the command to
              run the program but also the info the program needs to run.

              fw
            • Tuttle Grey
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 12, 2007
                On Sun, August 12, 2007 7:41 pm, fw7oaks wrote:

                > --- Tuttle Grey <tuttle@...> wrote:
                >
                > [snip]
                >
                >> I've never used command lines before. I have the feeling that I'm
                >> missing something that no one has mentioned because to everyone
                > else
                >> it's obvious.
                >
                > Try putting the complete command line in "" not just the command to
                > run the program but also the info the program needs to run.

                Was that just a guess? Because that generates an error message:

                The name ... specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and
                filename are correct.

                It seems that those switches are not allowed between the quotation marks.
              • fw7oaks
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 12, 2007
                  I'm not sure that I agree with your conclusion, that the switches are
                  not allowed within the command line quotation marks.

                  I note that you did not *install* NTP to the USB drive but copied the
                  files from the directory over. What happened to the orginal files
                  that were on the hard disk ? Is it possible that they have been
                  deleted, in which case you will get the file name error ?

                  fw

                  --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Tuttle Grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

                  > On Sun, August 12, 2007 7:41 pm, fw7oaks wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- Tuttle Grey <tuttle@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > [snip]
                  > >
                  > >> I've never used command lines before. I have the feeling that I'm
                  > >> missing something that no one has mentioned because to everyone
                  > > else
                  > >> it's obvious.
                  > >
                  > > Try putting the complete command line in "" not just the command
                  > > run the program but also the info the program needs to run.
                  >
                  > Was that just a guess? Because that generates an error message:
                  >
                  > The name ... specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure
                  the path and
                  > filename are correct.
                  >

                  > It seems that those switches are not allowed between the quotation
                  marks.

                • ebbtidalflats
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 13, 2007
                    Judging from the length of this and similar threads, the
                    drive letter/datapath of NoteTab is still a mess.

                    I don't knwo if this is the solution, but summarizing what
                    I have read and experienced in my own installations,
                    here is what I would try next:

                    1. creat a NoteTab path on the USB drive
                    2. create an EMPTY NotePro.INI file in this folder.
                    3. Install NoteTab INTO THIS SAME folder

                    Now create a shortcut to the executable on the USB stick,
                    using the Windows start command:

                    start X:\NTP\NotePro.exe /USB

                    where "X" is the drive letter of the USB stick.

                    This drive letter will not change on the current machine
                    (probably) but will likely be different on any other machine.

                    This is the problem the /USB switch is supposed to solve,
                    but doesn't completely.

                    I found it necessary to create the following batchfile
                    to set the same driveletter for the USB drive, wherever
                    I stick the USB stick:
                    -------->8---------------
                    @echo off
                    rem Use the /USB switch to start NoteTab on USB drive.
                    title NoteTab X USB
                    FOR %%I IN (D E F G H I J K L) DO if exist %%I:\NTP\NotePro.ini set
                    SneakerNet=%%I:&GOTO FOUND
                    echo.
                    echo Sneaker Net NOT FOUND!
                    echo.
                    pause
                    goto DONE

                    :FOUND
                    echo.
                    echo.
                    IF EXIST X:\nul subst X: /d
                    subst X: %SneakerNet%\
                    echo.
                    echo WAIT for this Window to close
                    echo.
                    rem start NTP with USB switch
                    start /WAIT X:\NTP\NotePro.exe /USB

                    :DONE
                    IF EXIST X:\nul subst X: /d
                    -------->8---------------

                    If you're interested in what the various commands do,
                    here's an outline:

                    First find the location of the USB stick by searching for
                    the NotePro.ini file in a ?:\NTP\ folder using a FOR loop
                    (my choice for the location of NoteTab on USB).

                    Next create an alias for the actual drive, called "X:"
                    using SUBST

                    Then run NoteTab.

                    After ntp exits, remove the alias.

                    Finally, create a shortcut on each PC where I use this stick,
                    pointing it to ?:\NTP\MySneakernet.bat
                    where the "?" is replaced by the actual drive letter.

                    The main reason for this Firlefanz is the need to preserve
                    hard links in several HTML files, which NoteTab cannot control.
                    Side benefit -- you no longer have discardable favorites files,
                    as they will always point to the X: drive, not some drive on
                    a different machine.

                    Cheers

                    Eb
                  • Eric Fookes
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 13, 2007
                      Hi,

                      The part that is messing up the /USB feature in your case is the
                      following line in your NotePro.ini file:

                      UseProfileFolder=1

                      Remove it or set it to UseProfileFolder=0 and NoteTab will no longer use
                      the Application Data folder when you specify the /USB switch.

                      Note that if you had installed NoteTab on the USB key without the INI
                      file, it would have worked correctly from the start with the /USB switch.

                      Eric Fookes
                      http://www.fookes.com/

                      Tuttle Grey wrote:
                      > Thanks for the reply. Comments and questions in-line:
                      >
                      > On Sat, August 11, 2007 5:38 pm, lm_hamilton wrote:
                      >> The notetab.ini is pointing to the drive on the main PC.
                      >>
                      >> Either edit the notetab.ini on the USB drive to point to the current
                      >> drive letter of the USB drive,
                      >
                      > Which values should I edit in that file? Do you mean I should edit something in this
                      > first block of values?:
                      >
                      > [Application]
                      > MainDirectory=
                      > Version=5300
                      > UseRegistry=0
                      > CloseToTray=0
                      > DisactivateToTray=0
                      > IconInTray=0
                      > PollForNews=0
                      > UseProfileFolder=1
                      > LastNewsPoll=10/Aug/07
                      > LastNews=2007/07/06
                      > LastNewsSig=1236051467
                      > LastNewsDate=10/Aug/07
                    • Tuttle Grey
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 13, 2007
                        I am interested in your solution. I'm somewhat confused by the final step though.

                        You begin by creating a file that, if I understand it, always forces the USB flash
                        drive to be assigned drive "X"? If that's the case, why would you need to place a
                        shortcut on each PC?

                        The PCs to which I insert this USB flash drive won't regularly be used by me. In
                        fact I may use a particular PC only once (borrowed at a library, cybercafe, etc.)
                        What I'm hoping to find is a solution that allows me to create an icon, shortcut,
                        file, something *on the same USB flash drive* where NoteTab is installed. I'll click
                        that to launch NoteTab on the USB drive along with the /USB switch.

                        Can your solution be used to do that?

                      • Tuttle Grey
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 13, 2007
                          Yes, I've discovered that it's better to start with a fresh ini file. I had thought
                          to save time by reusing mine from my main system drive, but it's too much trouble.

                          Thanks for the information about UseProfileFolder. If that had been documented in
                          the help files, it would have saved a lot of time. :)

                          Thanks.

                          I'm hoping to find a solution that allows me to create an icon, shortcut, file,
                          something *on the same USB flash drive* where NoteTab is installed. I'll click that
                          to launch NoteTab on the USB drive along with the /USB switch. I don't want to have
                          to "hard code" a drive letter in that, because then obviously it won't work on other
                          PCs unless I edit the drive letter each time the USB drive is assigned a different
                          letter.

                          Can you offer any solution to do that?

                          On Mon, August 13, 2007 5:08 pm, Eric Fookes wrote:
                          > Hi,
                          >
                          > The part that is messing up the /USB feature in your case is the
                          > following line in your NotePro.ini file:
                          >
                          > UseProfileFolder=1
                          >
                          > Remove it or set it to UseProfileFolder=0 and NoteTab will no longer use
                          > the Application Data folder when you specify the /USB switch.
                          >
                          > Note that if you had installed NoteTab on the USB key without the INI
                          > file, it would have worked correctly from the start with the /USB switch.
                          >
                          > --
                          > Regards,
                          >
                          > Eric Fookes
                          > http://www.fookes.com/
                          >

                          > Tuttle Grey wrote:
                          >> Thanks for the reply. Comments and questions in-line:
                          >>
                          >> On Sat, August 11, 2007 5:38 pm, lm_hamilton wrote:
                          >>> The notetab.ini is pointing to the drive on the main PC.
                          >>>
                          >>> Either edit the notetab.ini on the USB drive to point to the current
                          >>> drive letter of the USB drive,
                          >>
                          >> Which values should I edit in that file? Do you mean I should edit something in
                          >> this
                          >> first block of values?:
                          >>
                          >> [Application]
                          >> MainDirectory=
                          >> Version=5300
                          >> UseRegistry=0
                          >> CloseToTray=0
                          >> DisactivateToTray=0
                          >> IconInTray=0
                          >> PollForNews=0
                          >> UseProfileFolder=1
                          >> LastNewsPoll=10/Aug/07
                          >> LastNews=2007/07/06
                          >> LastNewsSig=1236051467
                          >> LastNewsDate=10/Aug/07

                        • ebbtidalflats
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 14, 2007
                            --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Tuttle Grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

                            > I am interested in your solution. I'm somewhat confused by the final
                            step though.

                            > You begin by creating a file that, if I understand it, always forces
                            the USB flash
                            > drive to be assigned drive "X"? If that's the case, why would you
                            need to place a
                            > shortcut on each PC?

                            The shortcut on a desktop is ONLY for PCs that have the batchfile
                            installed on them.

                            If you don't know which PC that is going to be, you will have to place
                            the batchfile on the USB stick, and run it by finding it in the
                            Windows Explorer.

                            By the way, I routinely run into problems running software directly
                            from a USB stick, EXE file OR batchfile.

                            Cheers,

                            Eb
                          • ebbtidalflats
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 14, 2007
                              --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Tuttle Grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

                              > I'm hoping to find a solution that allows me to create an icon,
                              shortcut, file,
                              > something *on the same USB flash drive* where NoteTab is installed.
                              I'll click that
                              > to launch NoteTab on the USB drive along with the /USB switch. I
                              don't want to have
                              > to "hard code" a drive letter in that, because then obviously it
                              won't work on other
                              > PCs unless I edit the drive letter each time the USB drive is
                              assigned a different
                              > letter.
                              >
                              > Can you offer any solution to do that?

                              PMFJI,

                              Anything you do, that would install an icon on the PC where you plug
                              in your USB stick will have to involve executing a program.

                              You might as well run the btachfile directly, using an autorun.inf
                              file, that runs your batchfile or even NoteTab directly.

                              But autorun may be deactivated (as it is on any of my PCs), or may
                              even result in the entire drive being quarrantined because the
                              anti-virus software could interpret such an execution as an attack.

                              If you're not familiar with autorun, just look at your typical
                              installation CD, to see how they structure it.

                              Cheers,

                              Eb
                            • hsavage
                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 14, 2007
                                Tuttle Grey wrote:
                                > Yes, I've discovered that it's better to start with a fresh
                                > ini file. I had thought to save time by reusing mine from my
                                > main system drive, but it's too much trouble.
                                >
                                > Thanks for the information about UseProfileFolder. If that
                                > had been documented in the help files, it would have saved
                                > a lot of time. :)
                                >
                                > Thanks.
                                >
                                > I'm hoping to find a solution that allows me to create an
                                > icon, shortcut, file, something *on the same USB flash drive*
                                > where NoteTab is installed. I'll click that to launch NoteTab
                                > on the USB drive along with the /USB switch. I don't want to
                                > have to "hard code" a drive letter in that, because then
                                > obviously it won't work on other
                                > PCs unless I edit the drive letter each time the USB drive is
                                > assigned a different letter.
                                >
                                > Can you offer any solution to do that?

                                Tuttle,

                                The easiest and most trouble-free method I've found is, install NoteTab
                                on the USB and create a batchfile in the root folder of the USB. I have
                                a 2 line batchfile finds and starts NoteTab initially. You should set
                                the USB install to;

                                'View > Options > View > Icon in System Tray' and
                                'View > Options > View > Close to System Tray'.

                                This way, on subsequent starts there will be an icon in the System Tray
                                to start NoteTab.
                                ------ 2 line batchfile --------
                                @Echo OFF
                                For %%d in (d e f g h i j k l m o p q r s t u v w x y z) do if exist
                                "%%d:\Fookes\Note Tab\NotePro.exe" "%%d:\Fookes\Note Tab\NotePro.exe" /usb

                                Place this batchfile in the root folder of usb, edit the path examples
                                to match yours, save file and double-click it to start first time. It
                                will leave an open dos box/window the first time, close it and use the
                                systray icon to restart NoteTab if needed.

                                ºvº SL-8--1700 -created- 2007.08.14 - 11.33.25

                                Classic Clothing:
                                "Wearing Outfits You Already Have."