Re: NTP on 2 networked computers: Having same file open on both computers

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007
      Will,

      NoteTab has a similar feature. It will warn you if another application
      has changed a file while it is open in NoteTab.

      This includes another instance of NoteTab on the same PC, or other
      instances of NoteTab or any other program on a network.

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus