Re: [NTB] how to create a SPACE in a fvr file?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
      I wrote:
      >AL Guevara wrote:
      > >Fvr files dont honor page break <ENTER>
      > >So how do I create a space between lines?
      >
      >They do, but you have to close and restart Notetab for it to take effect.

      I spoke too soon. When trying again the change showed up immediately in the
      favorites window (Shift + F2). After first having visited that window the
      change showed in the favorites dropdown list too. Don't know what I did
      differently. Nothing, as far as I know. Odd. Anyway, it doesn't show in the
      dropdown list right off.

      Lotta