how to create a SPACE in a fvr file?

  • AL Guevara
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hi Group,

      Fvr files dont honor page break <ENTER>
      So how do I create a space between lines?

      Thanks

      Al

    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
        AL Guevara wrote:
        >Fvr files dont honor page break <ENTER>
        >So how do I create a space between lines?

        They do, but you have to close and restart Notetab for it to take effect.

        Lotta
      • loro
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
          I wrote:
          >AL Guevara wrote:
          > >Fvr files dont honor page break <ENTER>
          > >So how do I create a space between lines?
          >
          >They do, but you have to close and restart Notetab for it to take effect.

          I spoke too soon. When trying again the change showed up immediately in the
          favorites window (Shift + F2). After first having visited that window the
          change showed in the favorites dropdown list too. Don't know what I did
          differently. Nothing, as far as I know. Odd. Anyway, it doesn't show in the
          dropdown list right off.

          Lotta