Is it possible to write in Latin Extended A character set?

  • akatanov
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      I am using NoteTab Pro and I am quite happy with it. However, I was
      unable to write some texts in Unicode Latin Extended A alphabet.

      http://www.unicode.org/charts/

      http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0100.pdf

      Croatian alphabet is using characters from Latin Extended A.

      I do not have trouble to use Latin Extended A character set in
      ordinary notepad. Is it possible in NoteTab?

      Kind reagrds
      Aleksandar