Re[2]: [NTB] Hyperlinks

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1998
      02.09.1998 4:45 PM Jody Adair wrote

      > [readme.txt::NoteTab^B] will find the last occurrence of the
      > word "NoteTab" in the Readme.txt file.
      Thanks for the reminder - I forgot about that.

      >>Also, when you are inside a file a search seems to
      >>always be relative to where you are. Is there a way to
      >>make it start at the top? or bottom for a reverse search?

      > Not that I know of. [ tab::5^L] That didn't work for me.
      I've tried several variations also & never found anything
      that worked.

      List seems a tad slow - my reply to Wren was about 1/2 hour ago
      and hasn't come through yet.

      --- Grandma Kay - NoteTab Tips & Clips weekly Newsletter
      notetab-tips-subscribe@...
      **new subscribers** - Important info & past issues
      http://www.bigfoot.com/~freedom9