Re: [NTB] update re NoteTab Custom Search Engine

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
      x222fbj wrote:
      > link working......
      >

      > <http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisyht\
      > tp://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisy>
      > NoteTab Custom Search Engine
      > <http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisy>

      Interesting concept ... google custom search engines. This should
      probably move to off topic as this list is only for the most basic of
      notetab discussions. The page shows that there are twelve included
      sites. I was trying to see what those sites are, but it isn't really
      possible. I volunteered to contribute in hopes that might show me the
      list, but it appears that is a moderated function, so I'm sure you will
      get a notice I volunteered.

      I notice that my site isn't there for example ... so I don't know how
      you could possibly have picked your sites ;-)

      Don

      cc: Off Topic - please continue this discussion over there