update re NoteTab Custom Search Engine

  • x222fbj
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
      link working......

      <http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisyht\
      tp://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisy>
      NoteTab Custom Search Engine
      <http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisy>

    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
        x222fbj wrote:
        > link working......
        >

        > <http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisyht\
        > tp://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisy>
        > NoteTab Custom Search Engine
        > <http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013892117108660286026%3Any_weckjisy>

        Interesting concept ... google custom search engines. This should
        probably move to off topic as this list is only for the most basic of
        notetab discussions. The page shows that there are twelve included
        sites. I was trying to see what those sites are, but it isn't really
        possible. I volunteered to contribute in hopes that might show me the
        list, but it appears that is a moderated function, so I'm sure you will
        get a notice I volunteered.

        I notice that my site isn't there for example ... so I don't know how
        you could possibly have picked your sites ;-)

        Don

        cc: Off Topic - please continue this discussion over there