Re: [NTB] Double Clicking on text/sttring alwasy launches browser....

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hi,

      Make sure you uncheck the Tools/Quick Open Links menu command.

      In NoteTab Pro, by default double clicking on a word with the mouse
      selects it together with all blank spaces following it. If you only want
      the word selected, just hold down the Alt key while you double click on
      the word. NoteTab remembers this mode until you use the Alt key + double
      click again, when it toggles back to the previous selection behavior.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes