Double Clicking on text/sttring alwasy launches browser....

  • x222fbj
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 10:02 AM
      I'd like to be able to select an entire word/sting by doubleclicking -
      which it does but notetab (pro495)then launches my browser as the the
      word is an URL.

      Is there a setting that allows doubleclick to select a word - but not
      launch it as an URL?

      thanks
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 2:36 PM
        Hi,

        Make sure you uncheck the Tools/Quick Open Links menu command.

        In NoteTab Pro, by default double clicking on a word with the mouse
        selects it together with all blank spaces following it. If you only want
        the word selected, just hold down the Alt key while you double click on
        the word. NoteTab remembers this mode until you use the Alt key + double
        click again, when it toggles back to the previous selection behavior.

        Regards,
        Eric Fookes