Re: [NTB] Re: Vanishing features

  • Ugly Person
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 7:34 PM
      I found it. A quick install of NoteTab Light 4.95 and I found my missing
      feature.

      In the menu bar go to

      View -> Options

      From the options menu, select "View"
      And under the Applications section I found the line that says "MS-Office
      Sounds"

      It was gone by NTP 5.2 (I forget about 5.0 as I only used a trial version
      prior to upgrading which didn't last long) and is still missing.

      And... well... I miss it too, Eric.