Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hi,

      On 07 Jul 07 21:38 "Ugly Person" <ugly@...> said:
      > it worked for SOMEBODY

      Me too!

      It upgraded flawlessly from NoteTab Pro v5.0 to v5.3 using the Help
      Menu option "Check for Updates". The second item in the "Fookes
      SOftware News and Updates" window even says: "2007/07/06 Click to
      download version 5.3 again"

      Greg
    • Adrien Verlee
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
        Op 7-jul-07, om 20:21 heeft Sheri het volgende geschreven:

        > try downloading and installing 5.2 if you haven't already, just to see
        > if the News changes once you're running 5.2.

        It did change. In fact, it couldn't harm to upgrade to 5.2 anyway.
        5.3 is for tomorrow.
        --
        adrien
      • Laura Dolson
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
          Just another data point - I upgraded from 5.1 to 5.3 without problems.
          (Windows XP)

          Laura