Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

  • Ugly Person
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7 1:38 PM
      From: "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 10:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

      > > I click "Get Headlines" and still there is only 5.2.
      > > Is this because I'm still working with version 5.O? Must I first
      > > upgrade to 5.2 and than download 5.3?
      > I used help --> check for updates (about 2nd or third line down is
      > download 5.3). Updated flawlessly for me.

      So it worked for SOMEBODY. It downloaded and installed but it gave me an
      error saying some files had to be updated from my Win2K system disk.
      It failed to recognize my CD. But the program worked anyway. AND I was
      finally able to replace the MS Notepad just like in the good old days.
      As for the sound scheme.... I have no idea where the "use MS Office Sounds"
      option went to but it's no longer orbvious. Still.
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7 1:45 PM
        Hi,

        On 07 Jul 07 21:38 "Ugly Person" <ugly@...> said:
        > it worked for SOMEBODY

        Me too!

        It upgraded flawlessly from NoteTab Pro v5.0 to v5.3 using the Help
        Menu option "Check for Updates". The second item in the "Fookes
        SOftware News and Updates" window even says: "2007/07/06 Click to
        download version 5.3 again"

        Greg
      • Adrien Verlee
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7 3:07 PM
          Op 7-jul-07, om 20:21 heeft Sheri het volgende geschreven:

          > try downloading and installing 5.2 if you haven't already, just to see
          > if the News changes once you're running 5.2.

          It did change. In fact, it couldn't harm to upgrade to 5.2 anyway.
          5.3 is for tomorrow.
          --
          adrien
        • Laura Dolson
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 7 5:28 PM
            Just another data point - I upgraded from 5.1 to 5.3 without problems.
            (Windows XP)

            Laura